Legal Stuff


A necessary expense these days. our team is insured for £10 million employee liability and £2 million public liability. The fleet, trailers and machinery are insured also.

Commercial waste licence

The Northern Ireland Environment Agency (NIEA) requires businesses to register as a waste carrier if you want to transport waste, or buy and sell it. You must also register if you arrange for waste to be transported, disposed of or recovered. As usual this carries a substantial annual fee